Primeauto88 Auto Network Privacy Statement
Effective date: January 10, 2018
We take the protection of the privacy of our users very seriously. Please read this privacy statement carefully before browsing this website and using the specific services of this website. By using this website, you agree to this Privacy Notice and agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. This privacy statement primarily includes the following: what information we collect from you when you visit this website; how we use it; under what circumstances we disclose it; and your choice.
This privacy statement applies to personal information about you collected on this website. Please note that this website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statements of other websites you are viewing.
1. Collection of information
The information you provide to us. If you only browse the general content of this website, we do not ask you to provide any personal information. When you need to use or browse the specific services or information we provide (such as participating in public forum discussions or directly contacting this website), with your consent and confirmation, we may ask you in the form of an online or offline registration form. Provide the following personal information and information:
• Specific information such as name, age, date of birth, email address, telephone number, fax number, mobile number, mailing address, etc.
• General information such as your gender, age, occupation, education, income status, marriage and family status, hobbies, etc.;
• We will ask you to provide personal payment information and identification information such as credit card number or identity only in certain circumstances (such as services or products that you need to pay for, or participate in a lottery or competition organized or organized by this website). Card and passport number.
The information we collect automatically. When you visit this website (regardless of whether you register or log in), this website may automatically collect the following information related to you:
• your browser type and browser language, operating system type, broadband type;
• Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, which sometimes shows your geographic location;
• The pages, advertisements and links you have viewed on this website;
• the access request made when you visit this website and its date, time and referral URL (if any);
• We may use browser network storage (including HTML 5) and application data caching to collect and store web page information you have viewed on your device;
• When you use the location-based services provided on this website, we may collect and process information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by mobile devices), and we may also use various techniques for targeting, such as from The sensor data for your device provides information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile carrier base stations.
Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to any third party principal that provides services to you, including third parties who may disclose information to this site.
2. Use of information
We use your payment information and personal identification information only when necessary (such as completing a specific transaction, participating in a special offer or a prize contest or as required by law and regulation).
Regarding your other personal information, we mainly apply to the following aspects:
• Provide you with specific services, products or information based on your requirements;
• Authorize you to participate in an event such as a questionnaire, online forum or discount draw;
• On behalf of customers of this website, our affiliates, other third parties, etc., to provide or send electronic information, advertising information, personalized advertisements or preferential information to you in the form of SMS, email, etc., here you accept and understand the above The sending behavior of the information in the above form;
• Analyze how users use the site and how they use it to improve our services;
• Prevent illegal or potential violations and prevent violations of the User Agreement of this website;
• Other uses that we disclose to you when we collect certain information.
• The user hereby authorizes the Aika website to send business information to its email address and mobile phone provided.
3. Disclosure of information
We are committed to acquiring and maintaining your trust in us, so we use commercially reasonable technology and other measures to help prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or tampered with. In the meantime, please understand that we will only disclose your personal information to specific subjects under the following circumstances:
Get your consent. We may share your personal information with third-party business partners with your consent.
Your form of consent includes not only your written authorization in any form, the default, and any information you enter into the Site that you are interested in.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We may share information with third-party service providers who help us provide professional services, including customer support, email and SMS applications, business analysis, marketing and data processing.
• Contest or promotion. When you choose to participate in a contest or promotion or other similar event, your information may be disclosed to sponsors, suppliers, and other third party services that assist us in designing, managing, and implementing the event. These third-party service providers may include competition judges, prize providers, prize posters, and overall data analysts. Your information may also be disclosed as required by laws and regulations. In addition, if you sign up for an event, you will be deemed to agree to the rules of the event, including allowing the sponsors of this website to use your name, voice and images for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Major transactions. We may disclose your information during major transactions of the company, such as sales, mergers and acquisitions and bankruptcy.
• Legal or regulatory requirements or public authority requirements. We may disclose user information to courts, government, and other judicial, administrative law enforcement agencies, or laws and regulations.
• Strive to maintain the privacy of users and the general public in an emergency.
• Protect the interests of this website and other parties. We may disclose user information in order to protect the copyright rights, interests and security of this website, employees and users of this website, our website partners and other public entities.
• Third-party partners. If you apply for online or offline offers through our website, or provide your personal information to dealers and manufacturers of related models through our website, your personal information may be provided to you under these conditions. Relevant third parties for timely communication or participation in offline activities.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use various systems, security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, please understand that there is no 100% security for the transmission and storage of data, so we cannot guarantee the security of the above personal information.
4. Your choice
You may choose to browse and use the information on this website without providing your personal information, but as mentioned above, certain information may be collected automatically. At the same time, the specific information and services of this website can only be used after you provide relevant registration information. If you are unable to provide such information, you may not be able to use the corresponding service.
If you have registered for this website, you may review or edit the personal information you submit to this website at any time, but for security and identification purposes, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other verification information provided at the time of registration.
5. User posts information
Some of the services on this website allow users to post their own information, videos, photos, opinions, blogs, etc. Please note that the above content has become public information since its release, please post your contact information, financial information or other personal information. Make a cautious judgment. We will not be able to prevent the above information from being used in a manner that does not comply with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the publication of the above information content is subject to the service agreement of this website.
6. Personal information protection for minors
This website places great emphasis on the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain prior written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using the services on this website. At the same time, minors must abide by the National Youth Network Civilization Convention when they use the website services with written consent.
7. Update of the privacy statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices and related services in compliance with laws and regulations. We will update the “Effective Date” contained in the text when we revise this Privacy Statement. Please check it regularly. By continuing to use this website, you are deemed to have agreed to all of the updates to this Privacy Notice.
8. Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or personal information protection, please contact us by email: email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to you within a reasonable time.
After reading, please close the window